Friday, April 29, 2011

Check-In. Sprouting Progress.

Sausage Biscuit for breakfast. Trail Mix snack. Hot dog for lunch (I know, crappy!).

Pasta with meat sauce for dinner and I jazzed up the sauce with wilted fresh spinach and cayenne pepper! Pomegranate popsicle while dinner was cooking.

Trail mix to soothe my snack craving.

The sprout jars are mixed results so far. I have tiny little alfalfa sprouts starting! But the chia is a mess. I need to look into that a little more, because with the lids I have I can't get the chia drained. because it turns gel-ly in water, then I realized it might not need to be rinsed. I'll look into it more and start again. Or I'll buy other sprouting seeds.

Gonna have a second clementine to finish up my bedtime snack.

Also, I've walked to work every day for over a week now and my pants are fitting better to loose depending on the pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment