Monday, April 4, 2011

Check-in. Walked to work today.

So, I had the usual sausage biscuit for breakfast today.

THEN I WALKED TO WORK (2.4 miles). Partly because I'm pretty sure my car died yesterday, but also because I live close enough to walk and the weather was nice enough that I don't really have any excuse not to.

No midmorning snack, didn't have time.

Lunch was pasta, tossed with Ceasar vinagrette and some grated Romano cheese.

No afternoon snack.

I managed dinner at a much better time tonight and I had a small steak with some grilled bell pepper chunks and some bulgar wheat with just the tiniest bit of butter (like less than a tablespoon on the whole pot) and sprinkled with a bit of Romano again. Also, a glass of almond milk.

Will try to do some Yoga in a bit because I'm feeling very stiff today.

*Got in about 20 minutes of yoga tonight before my knee decided I was done. Munched some popcorn while we watched a movie and now a bit of tofu before I head to bed. Good night all!

2 comments:

  1. What you're eating looks great, how often....not so much. Gotta find a way to get something in your system. Could you possibly do a protein drink or something similar?

    Either way, proud of your continued commitment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem continues to be the fact that I can't guarantee I even get a chance to pee during these sales at work, nevermind actually do something healthy. They're having a big push for everyone to get active and get healthy and support each other, but the payroll is so tight that it's hard to even get the legally required breaks covered some days.

    ReplyDelete