Friday, April 15, 2011

Check-In. More Chaos.

I had cheerios for breakfast yesterday. Can't remember what I had for a snack, probably Good N Plenty's with are at least fat free.

Primo's Italian Diablo, no cheese for lunch.

McDonalds Caesar Salad for dinner. And the rest of my Soy Cheese pizza for a snack later. At least I got some exercise on the playground.

I'm having a very had time sticking to a schedule because of helping Lisa move. They keep a schedule that's just different enough from mine that I'm up for a snack at their mealtimes, and vice versa. Also, they stay up later than I've been the last couple weeks.

Today I'm off to a pretty good start, cheerios for breakfast, and 30 minute walk and Health is Wealth Vegetarian, lactose-free spinach munchies for a snack. They're like pizza rolls, but with spinach instead of pepperoni. Oh, and they're awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment