Monday, April 11, 2011

Check-In. Singin' in the Rain. Literally.

So Gimme Lean Sausage sandwich for breakfast.

Missed my midmorning snack.

Salad with Daiya Cheddar, Green Bean Chips and Almonds for lunch, also had a little trail mix.

Finished the trail mix for an afternoon snack.

Hubby and I decided to splurge a bit for dinner, so we WALKED over to Hana for a light sushi dinner. (IE not "all you can eat") He got an entree. I got soup, Kani salad and a sweet potato maki.

Then we got caught in th rain on the way home. I loved every minute of it! Hubby, not so much. I told him "rain makes you beautiful. you may as well enjoy it!"

Pretty good night all in all, it's about a 3 mile round trip to Hana.

Jayone rice roll for a snack, probably will have a Whole Fruit bar or some almond milk yet.

I also picked up an studier ankle support so I can keep walking to work. Because I really enjoy doing that. I need to find my earbuds, and then I can really enjoy it.

*** Found my earbuds and ended up having cereal for my snack last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment