Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Check-In. Moving Chaos.

It's not even my move and I'm getting caught up in the chaos of it. I'm trying hard and I think I did pretty good at eating pretty well today.

Breakfast on the run was an Almond Croissant from Wegmans and Odwalla's Original Super Protein.

Jayone Rice Roll for a snack.

Almonds for a snack.

Tomato Pie and original Terra Chips for lunch.

Trail mix for a snack.

Wendy's Spicy Chicken for Dinner, which was crappy of me, but at least I stuck to the dairy free thing.

Cheerios for a snack.

Hungry again, and I think it's because I've been going since like 7:30 this morning and I'm not feeling well. When my body's trying hard to fight something off sometimes I get a huge appetite. The trick is finding something healthy to eat.

I managed to get about 15 minutes of Yoga in today, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment