Sunday, May 1, 2011

Check-In. Sprouts!

I have tiny sprouts in my Alfalfa jar. Actually, I stole one tonight. It was about 1/2" long and it was super tasty! Nothing beats growing it yourself.

Clementines and trail mix for snacks today. Not much of a lunch at work. Had scrambled eggs tops with meat sauce that also had spinach in it for breakfast and the same in a tortilla for a late supper.

Probably will eat like crap tomorrow because I work crappy hours (11-7:30). Gonna try to get over to the steps for our weekly check in tomorrow. Hopefully, I can shave a bit more off my time.

Need to get up a bit early tomorrow. I never changed after work tonight and managed to ruin my last pair of work pants. Oops.

Also, I've discovered that even though I like plain Almond milk, I really don't like the unsweetened vanilla, unless I take the time to sweeten it with agave nectar.

No comments:

Post a Comment