Sunday, April 10, 2011

Check-In. Learned a lesson about Vegan Cheese

Had Cheerios for Breakfast again.

Gimme Lean Sausage biscuit for early lunch.

Taco Salad with Daiya Cheddar for dinner. Also, trail mix. The cheese was great in my salad, but I would not recommend eating for a snack. It's pretty nasty by itself, although it is FANTASTIC as an ingredient.

Jayone Rice Roll for a snack and some almond milk. Also a Whole Fruit Bar.

Feeling pretty good about things, although, still a bit hungry.

Walked with Dave over to the steps. Hit it as hard as I could. 3:00.74! A 20 second improvement from last week.

Then Dave ran them. And beat me. Bad. 1:37.42! Ouch!

I had a bowl of cheerios when we got home and I'm heading to bed a little later than I planned. The steps are still kicking my @$$ but they were easier this time and I made a huge improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment