Thursday, May 5, 2011

Check-In. Day off.

Was kinda snacky today but I kept it basically to healthy stuff. Sprouts, trail mix, fruit bars, 2 oranges. We had sushi for dinner, I ate probably more than I should have but I stayed away from the spicy rolls, which saved me calories from the mayo at least.

I made homemade ketchup tonight, which makes me really happy. I walked to the health food store and bought more seeds for sprouting, gonna try broccoli and mung beans now. I'll probably do another batch of alfalfa, too, because now that I have the sprouting lids, I can use the lids with any of my tons of extra mason jars laying around.

So far so good, I think I've lost about 1/2 of a pants size so far. My pants are getting saggy in the butt, but I can't fit into a smaller size yet. I'm getting there, though and that makes me feel really good!


No comments:

Post a Comment