Monday, June 8, 2009

Put it to the Test

So a while ago, I decided to switch to an all natural deodorant. I bought Crystal Body Deodorant, which is a mineral salt, aluminum free "chunk" of deodorant. (also, you can use it on your feet.) I feel like it's not as good an antiperspirant as Mitchum, but I don't think anything is, and it seems to be, for me anyway, a better deodorant. **edit** I checked, Crystal Deodorant isn't an antiperspirant at all, duh **

The reason I looked into this in the first place was because I was getting huge pimples in my underarms. I mean, pimples that felt like I was sprouting a 2nd, evil, head from my armpit. And nothing, not even a prescription borrowed from a friend seemed to clear them up. It hurt like there's no words to apply deodorant over them or even touch them, and going without deodorant seemed to make them get even worse.

Well, this Crystal stuff seems to be doing the trick. No break outs, it keeps up with me in spite of my hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating) and I don't stink. A winner all around. Of course with summer getting here, we'll see if this stuff continues to keep pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment