Monday, February 28, 2011

Solid What??

So, I was over in Historic Bethlehem the other day, and I stumbled onto a wonderful little shop called the LaRose Boutique. They sell natural and organic bath and body goodies - including but not limited to wonderful handcrafted soaps and scrubs. I bought Shea Honey Oat Soap and I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet.

I also bought Solid Perfume for my sister. Saw it, thought of her, that kind of thing. But I'm intrigued. I think I could finally have my Cinnamon Patchouli that I love so much without having to mix fresh oils every few days. (In other words, not a pain in the ass, so I would actually be able to wear it again.)

LaRose is totally worth the stop if you're in the area. The entire store smells wonderful and the woman who runs it is a sweetheart. It's also in a great little neighborhood full of specialty shops, including at least 3 art galleries (I love the Snow Goose!) and a Magick store.

No comments:

Post a Comment