Saturday, February 12, 2011

Salt and Sugar and Soft Hands, Oh My!

So about 2 weeks ago or so, I put together a Peppermint and Tea Tree salt scrub to go with Auntie Age's Best Foot Soak Ever. It still needs some tweaking to perfect the formula, but I was pretty happy with the results, given that it's only the second scrub I've ever made from scratch and the first one turn out to not have a very good shelf life even though the results were pretty awesome.

Tonight I tried another new scrub. This one is a Orange Spice Sugar scrub and I'll going to try it tonight before bed. (I'm nervous about the idea of trying a new scrub and then sitting down with the laptop, just in case it turned out too greasy.) I will post the outcome after I've tried it.

I'm thinking that if I can get the formulations right, I just might start to package and sell them. Any takers?

1 comment: