Saturday, February 12, 2011

So I Guess I'm the Ice Lady now.

I stopped into to one of the places I grab lunch from sometimes and the clerk called me the ice lady. Great. Not only was I stuck in a sling for a week after I fell in the alley, now I've earned a nickname for it. On the plus side, I've gotten some good brainstorming in and have been working on collecting the ingredients for some new hippy treats.

I will be working to perfect my salt scrub formula as well as working on a sugar scrub base. And I got a great link from my cousin (Thanks, Manda!) for some homemade lip balm recipes, so I'll be playing with that over the next week or so.

Hopefully I can get back to crocheting before too long, but in the meantime, without the sling, I am one happy hippy. Even if I am getting called the Ice Lady.

1 comment: