Friday, May 16, 2014

Super Motivated Hippy

I don't know if it's the change in weather, or what, but this hippy has been unbelievably motivated the last couple weeks.  You probably saw the last post about the garden, but I've also been packing up winter linens, I finally finished hanging the last of the curtains that needed to be hung.  The only windows left without them are in the back room we use for storage.

We've been doing a ton of cooking, we made a huge mess of tempura a couple times now, and we're looking at perfecting the mole sauce and learning to make chile rellenos.  We're getting the kitchen organized to make packing lunches super easy.  We finally replaced the busted microwave.

I've getting art projects finished and framing projects hung up.  I'm scaring myself a little to be honest.

I've been attributing all of this motivation and energy to the fact that my recovery from a particularly nasty bout of bronchitis coincided almost perfectly with the sudden spring weather, but honestly, I wonder if it's not just a matter of being happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment