Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hippy Kitchen Magic

So, forever ago, I started writing a cookbook.  No one was particularly encouraging about it, and I understand some of it.  My mom didn't want to help me taste test desserts, she was trying to eat healthy.  No one wanted to try pasta dishes because everyone was eating low carb.

Well, I've got a friend who wants to learn to cook, and another friend who can't believe the way that I cook ahead for a week of breakfasts at a time, so I think it's time I pulled this project back off the back burner.  It's actually a two-fold project, probably going to end up as two cookbooks, but I feel like I may as well work on the recipes together because I can't just eat cake and biscuits, and even if I could I like a lot of variety in my food.

So one of the books is going to be super easy recipes made, in part from boxes mixes and ready to go items,  for people who don't like to cook for hours and the other is going to be single serve and easy to freeze make ahead goodies so simplify packing lunches and breakfast on the go.  If you have an idea you'd like to see me try, let me know, I plan on crediting where the suggestions came from.

Happy cooking!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment