Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Year in Review!

Alright, here's the deal. This past year has been great in some respects and not so great in others. Rather than dwelling on the things that I can't help, let's look at the things I can control.

2011 Successes!
  • I started bike commuting!
  • I started biking for fun too!
  • Related to the above, I lost nearly 30 pounds!
  • I started the MeYou Health Daily Challenge
  • I started designing again.
  • I started quilting again.
  • I told my best friend that I love him for challenging me artistically.
  • I successfully stopped taking my OCD meds.
  • I started eating better.

2011 Epic Fails!
  • I never replaced bike commuting with anything else when I stopped bike commuting because it started getting dark early.
  • I still haven't gotten the studio organized.
  • I didn't post on either blog regularly.
  • I got lazy and stopped doing the Daily Challenge
  • I only finished one of the quilts I started.
  • I didn't do any work towards getting the art studio open.
  • I got sloppy about eating as my work schedule starting getting more hectic and I got less active.
So what have we learned? I need to get organized. I still need to find something to replace my bike commute in the winter-time. Mostly, I need to learn to stick with what works (fitness and eating wise), even when something more interesting comes along. I need to get on a schedule and stick to it. Basically, I need to plan better.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Glad to hear that joining Daily Challenge was an epic success! :-)

    Alicia Benjamin
    Social Media Manager
    www.meyouhealth.com

    ReplyDelete