Thursday, March 31, 2011

Holding myself accountable. Get Healthy Check-in.

So, I had breakfast at home today. Two ounce sausage patty on a biscuit.

For a morning snack I had whole almonds. They had donuts at the meeting, and I did have one, but I took a smallish one with very little frosting and no filling.

For lunch, I ate pretty lousy, 2 slices of pepperoni pizza, but I skipped the cookies and soda and went for fruit juice and the Cherry Almond Trail mix I packed.

I had more almonds for a snack on the way home.

For dinner, we are having an Asian inspired salad! Spring Mix, Mandarin oranges, chicken, water chestnuts, and crispy noodles with an awesome sesame vinagrette. I'm still a bit hungry, so I'm going to have a bit of my Sesame Marinated Tofu.

For a snack later, I'm going to try to get away with a tall glass of Vanilla flavored Almond Breeze.

***edit*** my snack ended up being a few strips of bell pepper to try out an awesome new dressing recipe i whipped up, and Mom-in-law goodies with my almond milk. If love is an ingredient, do the calories still count?***

By the way, I felt really guilty about the pizza and it didn't sit all that well. That'll teach me, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment