Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Review of Bob's Red Mill Creamy Brown Rice Farina

Originally submitted at Bob's Red Mill

Brown Rice Farina Cereal is freshly milled from the finest California whole grain brown rice. Rice is non-allergenic and therefore an excellent cereal for youngsters. Bob's creamy rice farina cereal has a very special flavor and quality of its own. Try some today!


Great Morning, Noon and Night.

By the Tilghman Street Hippy from Allentown, PA on 11/3/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Easy To Make, Flavorful, Tasty, Unique, Healthy

Cons: Cooks over in microwave

Best Uses: breakfast, Snack, Cooking

Describe Yourself: Simple Tastes, Likes to personalize dish

I love this cereal. I first bought it for a fast, hot breakfast option for fall and winter. It's great, because you can change it to suit your mood. I like it best with pumpkin butter, apricot butter or cinnamon and agave syrup. The only trouble I have with it is that it tends to cook over in my microwave, but I'm not convinced it isn't the shape of the bowl I use.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment