Friday, April 1, 2011

Food Check-In

Breakfast, a sausage sandwich one the way out the door and a couple swallows of Vanilla flavored Almond Milk. Right the carton. Yeah, I'm like that.

Mid morning Snack, more almonds.

Lunch, leftover Asian salad from last night, and because I got my lunch pretty late, I ate the trail mix I intended for my afternoon snack because I was still hungry.

No afternoon snack, because I ate it early.

Dinner/Supper/the meal I'm trying not to drop on the laptop, spicy, Fajita-style grilled chicken and bell peppers over spring mix with chopped tomatoes, tortilla chips and a small sprinkle of shredded cheese. For dressing, I used the Spicy Chipotle Vinagrette we made last night. Hubby had seconds, I am going to have a glass of Almond Milk instead.

So far, I feel like I'm doing pretty good.

***Evening snack time. Will raid the baked goods from Mom-in-law again. Only having two cookie/bear claw thingies.***

2 comments:

  1. Lookin good to me. As long as you aren't going hungry it looks like you're on the right track....

    I'd suggest keeping an emergency extra snack at work if possible...those vending machines could eat you up on a day you are more hungry than normal....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't carry cash, unless I'm expecting company, *wink wink* for exactly that reason. But you're right, I should keep some almonds or peanut butter in my locker. For days like today, when I don't get my lunch until way late.

    ReplyDelete